Inter-State Travellers Guidelines (Order dated 26.06.2020)
Business Traveller/Short time visitors from other State
• show confirmed return flight/train ticket which should not be more than 7 days later from the date of arrival. If coming by road, provide the address proof of the person you are intended to meet.
• If business visitors coming for a short duration of 48 hrs( counted from arrival time) he/she is Exempted from the Covid19 test & quarantine.
• If staying for more than 48 hrs and less than 7 days, then the Covid19 test is done, a swab will be drawn immediately on arrival, a person needs to wait in IQ, after getting negative report such person can complete his work and go back.
• If he/she is coming with a covid19 negative report, from ICMR approved lab, which is not more than 2 days old, such person is exempted from testing & quarantine.
• No hand stamping
Business Travellers of KA going out to other States
• Returning within 4 days (from the day of journey) no testing & no quarantine after returning
• Returning after 4 days should follow quarantine protocol as per para 3(11) (A&B)
• No hand stamping
Transit traveller from other states
• Show flight/train ticket for onward journey which should not be more than 1 day later from arrival
• Travelling by Road, provide id proof and address proof of destination state.
• The traveller should get his exit recorded at the selected exit check post/railway station/airport
• Transit Travellers by road will be hand stamped “Transit Traveller”
Mandatory Self registration by all travellers on Seva Sindhu
- Name, address mobile number to be provided
- Business Travellers: Provide name, mobile, address of person in KA you are intended to meet and return date
- Transit Travellers: Provide address in destination state indicate exit check point of KA
Symptomatic on Arrival (Any State)
- 7 Days of Hospital isolation at Covid Care Centre
- Testing Immediately on arrival
- If positive, Shift to dedicated to Covid Hospital
- If negative, no further test required
Asymptomatic on Arrival
Returnees from Maharastra 7 Days IQ followed by 7 days HQ
(Boarding flight/Train from MH will be considered for above quarantine rules)
- Testing only if develops symptoms
- Special Category asymptomatic will be sent to HQ with one attendant, testing once between 5th Be 7th Day of arrival (Special category: Pregnant Women/Children aged 10 and below/elderly aged 60 and above/Serious illness/Death in the family/Human Distress)
- Covid19 Negative test certificate from ICMR approved lab and latest by 2 days will be exempted from IQ and referred to 14 days HQ
Returnees from any other States other than MI-I
- 14 days of HQ
- Test if symptoms develop during HQ
The post Travel to Karnataka: No Q for Business travelers if stay is less than 48 hours appeared first on All About Belgaum.